Can't stop crying what do I do?

Just ended things with a guy I really like :( this was his reply... I guess you was never comfortable with everything then. I know you act tough on the outside but you really are a nice women. You deserve better than a piece of sh. t like me. Sorry if I've made you feel bad or down is this really good bye? . I'm going to miss you really am 😥 you sure you won't speak to me again? Xx... We was in a long distance thing. I'm so upset I just couldn't handle the distance :( I don't know what to do , doesn't seem like it bothers him does it :( what should I do

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I see 3 possibilities here in his response. The first is highly unlikely. 1) He could be trashing himself in texts to you because he feels like a failure, 2) He is trashing himself in text to you to make YOU feel bad for him and generate sympathy in the hopes you change your mind, 3) He is just being sarcastic about it and doesn't really care.

All 3 of those are things you can do nothing about. Long distance relationships do NOT work. You couldn't handle the distance and that's completely normal. It will hurt, but in time you'll be ok.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I know its fucked up that he made it sound it easy to break up with you, but at least it wasn't a bad break up. He actually thought a lot about it before the break up. So relax. There are many guys out there.

• sounds like he wants to make you feel bad. cut all contact, you'll feel better really quick.

• "Can't stop crying what do I do?"
    Stop crying.

Seriously i could translate what he meant when he wrote that, but you would cry more if i did.

• Find a man and feel good about the break up. Also be aware of the guys you are attracted to.

What Girls Said 1

• You can clearly see that he is indeed upset by your decision. Some girls get one letter responses; K. << Ugh, have K. Make it easier for yourself by cutting all contact with him until you're sure that you won't find yourself going back- if your decision is final, of course. Otherwise, it'll just be a painful experience for you both. You have to now allow him space to get ver you, and vise versa. Good luck.