What would you think if you had been flirting with someone online, and when you met in person?

If you're a guy, how would you feel if the girl was taller than you?

If you're a girl, how would you feel if the guy was shorter than you?

Most Helpful Girl

• My limit is my own height. So I would be disappointed if he turned out to be shorter than me. It has happened to me before. After that I made sure to ask because pictures can be deceiving.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't mind really. I'm pretty short though. As long as he's sweet and cute, height doesn't matter. My ex was 5'3 lol. It was cute.

• I don't think I'd be comfortable with meeting someone whom I knew online because of the reasons you have mentioned.

• I would be dissapointed that`s for sure. But that is something that I would ask before actually meeting

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly I would ask these kinds of questions before we met in person. I don't like those kind of surprises.

• Good question but have u thing about it this way if u saw him in person and he didn't know it was SO so And he said that he was gay then what?

• Well, I'm a guy. So I wouldn't want to meet in the first place.