I am a African American girl who is 14 and lives in the United States and is dating a 14 guy in Russia over a social network is this gonna work?

Should I keep dating him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Define "gonna work".

If by "gonna work", you mean, is this relationship going to take up a lot of your time and energy before the excitement wears off and one of you grows bored with it? Then, yes.

If you mean "are we going to end up together?" then almost certainly not.

99% of the time, a LDR where the separation lasts more than 90 days is going to fail, which means that 99% of the time, a LDR is just a big waste of time and energy that ultimately goes nowhere.

What Guys Said 7

• its most likely not going to work but you two are in different countries and not old enough to really make any commitment so whats the harm? just don't do anything stupid that you'll regret later on, like sending nudes.

• It's a Longshot.

• Very long shot, russians are growing increasingly racist.
    But if you found a 'good' one, and he is willing to wait for you to come over ( because i doubt he can afford to come over there lol ).

Too many variables, too complicated imo. And you're too young to be dating internationally also.
    Stick to "home turf" for now.

• No physical contact? That wouldn't be dating in my opinion...

• I wouldn't consider an electronic relationship "dating"

• i think i hear wedding bells!!!

• where's your next date going to be. in the Warehouse of Human Alliance in World of Warcraft?

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. Let's be real here. You're both 14, living in countries so far away from each other. it's not like you can say to your mom "mom, I'm going to visit my bf in Russia this summer. See you in 3 weeks!"

What exactly are you hoping?

• No
    I dated a russian guy on campus at my college when I was 19. I'm mixed with black myself. And he left we still communicated long distance but I eventually got bored of him and I dumped him though Skype