My gf told me it hurt her but then she said she loved it?

I recently had sex with my gf for the first time. it was my first time while she had a bf for 2 years and had done it with him a few times. She had seen my dick before and knew how big it was and always commented on how thick it was. (its almost 7in long and almost 6 in around and based on what IOve seen on here its kinda big i guess) anyway we started off slow but she told me it hurt and i was too thick for her. but she wanted to keep going and after we finished she told me it was the best sex she ever had. Was she trying to make me feel better or something I don't know what to think. I don't know if she actually liked it because she seemed like she was really hurting after the first 30 sec. So am I too big for her or did she have to get used to it. I mean how big is too big for the rest of you?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's so many factors to this. How long has it been since she's had sex? Are you bigger than her previous boyfriend? Is she small in that area? A woman is able to expand to take in wider girth, and of course that's going to hurt. But, it lasts less than a minute & then things feel good. If you were too big for her, she wouldn't have been able to go til the end. She just had to get use to you, no biggie.

And, girth is better for sensation. Length is good too, but nobody wants you poking her cervix out.

What Girls Said 2

• Some pain can really drive girls crazy, personally without at least a little discomfort I would be bored. I'm sure that she did enjoy it even thought it hurt; and lets be honest, I don't think that there is such a thing as too big.

• It could have hurt at first or at least have been uncomfortable. In my experience, it was a foreign feeling at first and not very comfortable - but that quickly changed.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I'm gonna give it to you straight: 1) every time you have sex with a new girllfriend, she's always going to tell you it's the best sex she ever had. Don't be too cynical about it though, she's saying it because she likes you a lot. 2) It probably did hurt a lot but the good news is her body will adapt to your size and she knows this so she's not worried about it. Plus, most women like at least a tad bit of pain. They like the feeling of being filled.