Have you ever met someone online who lived very far away, connected with each other, and actually met in person? Could this happen?

There's this girl I met online. She's super awesome. We literally talk all day and it never gets boring. She's also super fucking hot. We've exchanged pics and got to know quite a bit about each other. I really want to meet her, but she lives over a thousand miles away and we're both in school. Is it unrealistic to hope that I could ever see her? I might be crazy, but I would probably marry this girl if I had the chance. I just don't want to torture myself with an idea that might never happen. What should I do?

• End it, it's pointless.
  • Keep talking to her.
  • Other (explain please)

Most Helpful Girl

• You never know

What Girls Said 6

• I'm wicked good friends with this guy from
    The uk we never were more then friends but he did send me an engagement ring just as a joke kinda and he did come out and stay with me for a week were still good friends like 9 years later I would totally marry him though if I wasn't in a relationship like really. But as for you an. Long distance and relationships at really hard to make them work but yes it's possible that they can. But if it's serious eventually one of you is going to have to make the move. There's a good possibility it will work if your feelings for each other are strong enough and can withstand the distance.

• It really depends on how strong are your feelings about her. You can either wait until you get to be an adult and you've finished school, get a plane ticket and start meeting up and later you can even move in together if things work out, or you can just give up if you think this is not going to work. I must say, it's really hard to keep a LDR. I personally met a guy I'd been dating for 2 years or so and he was 17 while I was 15 at that time. He lived 1.115 miles away (He lives in Norway, while I live in Sweden), but the plane ticket was way too expensive and it was super hard for us to meet more than twice. We did get along as a couple for some time but in the end it didn't work out since we could barely see each other and it was really hard for both of us.

• I started talking to a guy two years ago and he lives in england and I live in Ireland. We skyped and rang each other a lot but we never worked out! I still really care for him but we couldn't make it work! basicallyyy, its not worth it 😖😖 Plus I think you think you like them more than you actually do because ever heard the saying "you always want what you can't have"? xx

• It's possible. There's people that met online and eventually got married. It just depends on if both of you can handle a long distance relationship.

• No it's not crazy. It's how I met my bf. we live a ways away from each other but we make it work :)

• Its possible, but well you need to spend real time with her to know if you want to marry her. I met a guy online too, and we chatted everyday for 3 months? Then he decided to come to my country and we are still best of friends.

What Guys Said 4

• far away no , have I seen girls online who lived far away I wanted to meet and though were great girls of course but realistically I knew it wasn't going to happen so I never tried to pursue things with them. but locally have had some better luck is girls I've like seen on Facebook but then oddly meet them in real life , was this group of girls I had only seen online before as they were friends with this girl I knew but this summer i meet them in real life at bar this summer and we actually got along and had some good times. it was weird I didn't think I'd get to meet them but all of a sudden they were like there

• Dating online seems like a dead-end if you can't go there. There are also plenty of girls near your home. If she is hot, think that she may be dating other guys like you would be doing there.

If you go, clarify some things very seriously, because you won't want to do that road and do nothing. Speak every aspect of why you are going there very seriously and direct. It will be very different from the internet.

In you cause I woult let her go because she is not Mother Theresa (to be the most special girl), sorry for that, but there are many cute girls around your home that are special too if you get to know them.

If you can go just give it a try;) Good luck!

• Possible.

How long you have been chatting with her?

• I meet a girl here on GaG. I live out west & she lives east. She came out to see me a couple of times.
    We text/email maybe a few days in a row & then a week or so may go by before one of us makes contact again.
    Were very good friends. Neither of us expected anything more then just friendship.

• I met her on here too. I'm glad to know it worked for you two.