Is it bad if I talk to more than one guy?

I know it's okay having guy friends, that's not really what I'm asking. But there's like 3 of my guy friends that have serious feelings for me. I don't do anything with none of them. But I feel like if I do get a boyfriend, I'll break their hearts. Then I'll feel guilty. It's not like I meant for them to catch feelings. And even if I do become the girlfriend of one of them, I'll still hurt the other 2 feelings. I feel like a bad person because of that :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah us guys do it as well. We do it because if we only talk to one girl then we develop the oneitis syndrome. You pretty much think this girl is your soul mate so if you talk to more than one, this will probably not happen. It's different with women because you guys actually have feelings. If you get a boyfriend it WILL break their hearts, but unfortunately they have to accept that. Don't feel bad, you can't make everybody happy on this planet.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't need to worry about, just pick one and that's the thing. Soon or later you are gonna pick one. That all you have to do.

I do the same... i get involved in talking to more girls the same time and than I pick one. That's the way things happen and these are the risks in love. Planet stinks with girls and guys, so no problem.

• Listen, you owe these guys nothing. If you get one with one of them and the other two feel upset, tough luck, you need to think about yourself in these situations, not about them. If you choose none of the three and get with someone new, the same applies.

You're doing nothing wrong and you have nothing to feel guilty about.

• No. There is no problem talking about more boys, but if you are in a serious relationship pls dont break the trust of your friend...

• It's all cool. It happens often in my friends circle, some guys feel happy for the Girl, some get jealous, same shit everywhere. also you are still their friend so Keep friends with em, it's not like friendship is over.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like if they were just crushes and y'all didn't know how each other felt, then its cool. But since you now know they all like you, I don't think you should go through with it. You'll just lead them on. I've lead on several guys I knew I'd never date and i feel somewhat bad, but not that bad because they still think they have a shot. Lol smh. But yea anyway, just stay talkin to the one you can really see yourself with. Throw the rest in the bro-zone.

• I'd tell them how I feel for them, like tell them "Hey, I really want to get this off of my shoulders and in no means want to hurt you, but I would like to keep this on a friend level, however I feel guilty if I were to date someone else, it's just me trying to be respectful to you, I don't want you to have progressing feelings when I won't let that happen so how about we both try for different people and see how that goes?" I'd do that to let them know how you feel, and that you do care.

• Call them all 3 over, have a gang bang and who ever fucks the best tell them you really like them