Okay so I have a pretty outgoing personality, but i'm attracted to guys who are more shy, is this a bad combination?

When I ask if it's a bad combo I mean is it bad for two people who are kind of opposite (extroverted and shy) to be in a relationship?

I'm usually attracted to and can easily get along with guys who are less outgoing than me!

Thanks for all your responses guys!!! <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Shy guys need an outgoing girl because we tend to sit behind the lines of "fire" (relationship fire anyway). We need something to try and draw our attention, not because we think we are to good but rather because we think we are not. (at least with me)

• Muaha! Thankyou for MH! Hope I helped make your life just a little easier.

What Guys Said 7

• It's not a bad combo. Extroverted people sometimes enjoy talking to introverted people because they're such willing listeners. And introverted people love chatting with extroverted people because they carry the conversation for them.

But there are also potential issues. An extroverted person may get irritated at how indecisive or withdrawn an introverted person is. Go out for the weekend! Hang out at a party! Meet my friends! Introverts may tend to say no very often.

• Definitely, usually two outgoing people can sometimes compete with each other for the spotlight, while shy guys like myself are content just listening and usually actually pay attention.

• You are proof that opposites attract! And who knows, you could be just what they need to bring them out of their shells.

• It's nice to hear that there are girls like you because I'm too shy for my own good. But I think that's a good combination. The extrovert naturally helps the introvert come out of their shell more.

• I'm a really shy guy and I feel like we would have to get use to each other for a few months. I for example don't talk much so I'd rather listen to you talk and occasionally get talkative so if you are okay with talking more that's fine. Also we cherish private time and silence sometimes, but that wouldn't mean we are mad at you we may even enjoy being with you at the same time. Also we probably need someone to get our ass out of the house every once in a while. Depending on how shy he is you could probably get us out of the house 2-3 times a week. So if you can deal with that you'll do fine with a shy guy.

• Not really.

Depends on a lot of other factors IMO.

• in my experience talkative people seem to get along best with good listeners so who knows, that may be a good match for you.

What Girls Said 1

• What are you talking about? This can be a great combination! As long as you have chemistry and are reasonable people, go for it.