First Date with a Guy you met online?

I am going out on a first date with a guy I met online this weekend. We have been texting every night for the past two weeks. I am just wondering is a kiss on the first date a good idea or am I asking for trouble? Any advice on a first date like this would be great!!

Most Helpful Girl

• If it feels right and you feel the connection then go for it! I met my man on a dating site and we kissed.. actually made out with each other the first time we met. We felt such a big connection and we knew we wanted to be together. So why wait if you both feel it? So have fun and good luck! Be yourself, do not try to impress him by being someone your not. Be confident in yourself. But most importantly try to enjoy yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• Just go wherever you can get a connection... even if it's a light dinner first and then cinema.

What Girls Said 1

• be careful! from own and friends experience I know that you should not rush. if you give guys what they want after the very first date, then they will lose interest. a kiss is ok but not more