Why hasn't he texted me at all?

He's usually the one to text me. I've been texting him recently saying good morning and stuff like that and he's answered before. It's been 3 days and no word from him. I'm starting to think he doesn't wanna talk to me anymore or he's ignoring me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He found something else that takes up his time, whether a job, a hobby, another girl possibly. In situations like these I just preoccupy my time and find someone else to talk to, or do. Three days is a bit long, who knows-- his phone probably broke, but dot keep writing him if he's my replying.

• What should I do if he does write back and gives me the lame excuse like every guy does saying "he was busy"?

• Don't ask him why hasn't he written you back, and if he still tries to explain just say "it's okay you don't have to explain anything to me." Just continue to talk to him like you regularly would. That's what I do, please don't waste your time on someone who doesn't even have the decency to write you at least once to let you know they're okay.

• I never do. I'm just so done with guys right now :/