Would you get tested for a girl or guy you're dating?

If a person you just started dating asked you to go get tested with them would what would you say or feel? Would you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I wanted to have sex, sure. I have nothing to hide, so basically it would be me just making sure they're clean. I have been in situations where I was asked to be tested, and did - glad to know that the guy I was going to be with took sex seriously enough to be safe. Then I have also asked a guy to get tested and he did without question.

I'd be more concerned if someone kicked a fuss over it, or just said, "I'm clean" if I asked. To me, that's not good enough. I like to see it for myself especially when we are just starting out. If there is nothing to hide, then there should be no problem in going in again to let me know it. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, I'd do it without hesitation. I have nothing to hide about that kind of stuff, and I wouldn't take it personally or anything like that.

• Good! Because some guys get but hurt about it sometimes.

• I'd just see it as procedural and nothing to take personally. I mean, *I* know that I am completely ok in that regard as I get tested before and after partners anyway, but if it gives her peace of mind then sure, I'd do it happily.

• I'd tell them I'm a virgin... because I am. But if I wasn't then getting tested would be a responsible and respectable thing to do.

• As long as she's not asking because she's promiscuous and covering her bases, I would.

• Damn straight!!! I'd get tested and I'd probably be the one to ask and if they have a problem then they get the "boot"!!

I don't plan on having a long standing sexual relationship with any woman who I haven't gotten tested with. I see no problem with it and its a good practice for health reasons.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I would and I have

• Yeah I would as long as they're coming with and are going to get tested also

• Of course! That is very important to do before you engage in the sexy times. D:

• I am a virgin so it wouldn't matter at this point. But if I wasn't I would absolutely get tested. If he wanted that and asked that of me I would actually be relieved, because he would obviously get tested as well.