Why does everyone on gag tell me im too old to find love?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because people are dumb. I asked on here once if I would find someone if I had two kids by two different women at the age of 25. I am friends with one mom and the other lives 2000 miles away. And not a single person said yes and everyone was saying how trashy that was blah blah blah. And how I would only find a trashy women. Just constant rudeness. Then I met the women of my dreams and she's a RN in the air force and she's about to get out and got excepted into a PA program. Then I realized that most on here were probably judgmental fat people that hid behind a keyboard to make themselves feel better. Most of these people have jack sh** for life experience and do not understand that life itself is a mess and sometimes its all about the silver lining. They want a perfect fairy tale and will judge you if its not. So you know what I say? F*** them and anyone else who has thoughts like that! You will find the one. Just keep hope. And don't look for it or you won't find it. Look for what makes you happy. And do it to the best of your ability, then she will just fall into your lap. I wish you the best of luck man and if you need anymore help feel free to message me.

• Wow that was the nicest opinion I've ever gotten on here.. Thanks man

• they are once's to judge whats trashy

• No actually they aren't. No one has the right to judge anyone. You have the right to choose who you do or don't want. But no right to pass judgment.

What Girls Said 8

• because theyv got a negative outlook on the possibilities in life.

• Because they have a screwed up view on life and they're judgemental. A lot of these people on here are biased and angry and this is where they take their frustrations out at. Whatever. Ignore them. I'm sure you're find love. People find it in all types of ways. Don't get discouraged.

• who is the everybody?
    dont believe their words, what people say here u need to take it with a discount

• Who told you that? :O
    @ em this instant.

• Too many to name.. Im afraid all women my age are taken or dont want to get married

• 36 isn't too old to find love. What the lol
      You'd be surprised how many women your age are feeling the same way
      Don't give up :)

• It is never too late to find love. I am sure you will find the right woman when you least expect it to happen. People are negative to you because they are unhappy with their own life. They shouldn't take it out on other's but they do and it is sad and pathetic for them to do. Good luck and have a great night.:)

• Lol them I'm screw it

• Don't listen to them. There's isn't an age limit to finding love. Some people even get married at 90. It's not too late.

• I dont want to be in love when im 90. I want to be in love in my prime

• Why? Are you shy?

• Yes very much so. Thats why i tried online dating but no luck with it. With the exception i was engaged from someone on online dating

• You're not?

• Awwww. Thank you. m I'll be 37 next yr. Yikes

What Guys Said 4

• It depends who you going for? If you start flirting with the youngsters I suppose that would be a bit creepy? But you definitely not too old to find love. I don't even believe in love. Look for the female version of you... and do that whole... live happily ever after thing... if it exists.

• Why do people assume i like young girls.. I prefer women in thier 30s and 40s. Older mature women are way hotter to me

• That could be the problem... assumptions. I admit, I assumed that COULD be the problem. But everyone gets partners at any age. Good luck.

• Because you're relatively old and the majority on here is in their 20's or younger so they hardly have the capacity (and probably not the will either) to empathize with your situation. Really it's easy to understand and I get the impression you're just pitying yourself. Why does a grown man care about what teenagers think about love? I'm sure if you were out there meeting new people you'd find love quicker than by reading about the trials and tribulations of high schoolers or using this dumb website as a replacement for your brain.

• My mother divorced and ended up dating a 47 year old guy if I recall correctly, so it's not necessarily hopeless, it's just not easy.

• Thats what i mean. The odds are stacked against me

• You're not too old! You have a much better idea of who you are in life now! Your chances are higher