Falling for someone?

Is it possible for a girl to fall in love within a month with a guy they are dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• A month is a pretty short amount of time during which to develop such strong feelings.

I feel like a person can experience "feelings of love", but probably not full-blown "falling in love' in that time frame.

What Guys Said 2

• Well they say if a crush lasts longer than 3 months,, then you are in love but it could be just a superstition

• I literally fell on the ground for her, but she never came up to me.

What Girls Said 2

• of course that is possible! I had the same, I knew a boy for only 2 weeks. I met him at the camping. after the first day I already liked him so much. when I left, I asked him his number and now we're talking already for 1,5 month and I am really in love with him. my problem is that he lives a thousand miles away.. so yes it is possible!

• Exactly. This is because we can love someone as soon as we meet him or her for the first time. So, a girl will fall in love within a month. And like you mentioned, this guy is the one who is dated with girl so it's more likely to fall in love.