Jealousy Topic -- How jealous are you? Would you rather be never jealous or the jealous type?

I rarely get jealous at all in relationships. I feel it's a positive and good thing since it shows trust, yet it could (if misconstrued) signify a sign of loss of interest in the other's life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to get jealous when I was younger and first started dating but now I can feel some jealousy but I don't act on it. Jealousy is such a petty emotion and it shows that not only do you not trust your partner but you don't trust yourself to keep them around.

What Guys Said 8

• I used to get really jealous but I got over it pretty quickly. Now if I get jealous I just keep it to myself.

• Im really jealous. Specially because many women trade me for another guy while I had just met them. So yeah, im jealous, but not crazy jealous.

• to be honest, being jealous kind of hurts, but it also shows that you care at the same time. I guess i am the jealous type

• Of course jealous i can't even in dreams imagine my wife with other guy

• Well if ur talking about in a Relationship, i am really jealous and i like it :)

• only one time but I did it in the dark so noone ever will know, normaly I don't get jealous at anyone

• I'm not the jealous type

• I am jealous and very exclusive. I would not "share" my girlfriend. And i will not cheat on her no matter what.
    It's a part of me.

What Girls Said 10

• It's weird I completely understand why people are jealous and look down at people for it and sympathize with those that have jealous partners

But, frankly I'm pretty insecure myself... my life's pretty empty and I have some major trust issues... so I think I really would be super jealous if I was in a committed relationship.

• As far as what I'd want... Like any "bad" emotion, I think a tiny bit is healthy--it keeps you aware of what you care about. I'd wanna like myself enough to appreciate everything that I can offer the world

... but we're talking ideals here, lol

• Like Harakiri said, I'm quietly jealous. I won't say or act like I'm jealous, but really I will be.
    I'd rather never get jealous, because jealousy sucks, and most guys don't like when girls get jealous i think.

• I don't really get jealous. And if I do, I hide it from everyone.

• Quietly jealous. Which is probably the worst kind.

• I was extremely jealous in my last relationship.

I'm not jealous in my current relationship.

I definitely prefer not being jealous. It's less stressful. And my boyfriend is thankful too.

• Being jealous was never my thing lol

• Some jealousy is good. Too much jealousy is extremely unhealthy.

• my opinion on this is you gotta learn how to read people. I'm also not the jealous type there's no reason for itbecause if you have trust Than jealous shouldn't come in play

• I would say that I would get jealous depending on the situation like if some girl decides to cling onto my guy even if he was not interested then I would become pretty scary towards the girl and be like "he's mine bitch" although I wouldn't really care if he were to tell me someone else was attractive or anything because it's just a statement and I have enough trust in him to not cheat on me

• I don't really get jealous very often.
    When I do, I keep it to myself and just deal with it, knowing that voicing it wouldn't bring about anything good.
    I'd never want to be the jealous type, that sounds like a miserable existence.