Guys, long thin legs on a girl; hot or not?

So I have long legs and they were very thin earlier and now they're a little bigger (still thin but not that skinny)
Are thin legs hot or not?

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...hot+sexy+coolaristo+3.jpg
This is what I mean by thin legs by the way

• Hot
    100% (10)83% (15)89% (25)Vote
  • Not, I prefer bigger legs
    0% (0)17% (3)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Well thin legs are not a turn off or a turn on I mean I like girls with a little something more on the thighs thats just sexy. But lets be realistic whoever that is in the picture is smoking hot and has a body that most women would kill for there are not a lot of girls at least my age that look like her

Geez perfect brunette hair, jawline, legs tanned and shiny, eyes, bangin body... WHO IS THAT?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, they're great. I can like both, but I kind of lean towards thinner legs. Taylor Swift's legs are high up on my list.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer bigger/ thicker legs and really not attracted to girl like her

1|0
    0|1
  • Of course they're hot, but big legs are super hot too. There's no single example of what's considered hot legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • That picture... very nice, I'll go and say hot! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's very attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Long and thin are the ideal legs to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Woah she can butter my crumpets and root up my turnips any day of the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin but meaty

0|1
    1|0
  • Both of them are a major turn on. i mean thin ones and bigger are both of them very hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea they are hot. Id bang em apart

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I have thin legs lol but jessica alba looks like she greased her legs up with fried chicken.. I probably won't do that to my legs hehe 🙈

1|0
    0|0
  • its hot and Jessica Alba is so sexy! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot, those are more firm and toned than thin lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are hot..

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot!! You are super lucky to have long thin legs. Even if you get thicker thighs, they will still look real good if they are long. Short n stumpy here, and I envy you :D

0|0
    0|0