My crush found out that I liked her help please?

She recenty found out that i had a crush on her, she had been advoiding me for the past few days, every since she found out. We haven't had a proper conversation for like a week already, but last week we were still pretty close, play fighting and stuffs.. but since she found out, things changed. She still laugh when the teacher jokes with me, but i felt hurt that when she found out that i liked her because one of my friend betrayed me and told her, her reaction was "EWWWWWWWWWW" Very loudly. I think she seems disgusted that i like her, and she even started to advoid me. I feel hurt and dejected. I dont know how to go on anymore. I see her everyday and i can't help but feel sad. She likes a senior i know, but I can't move on. I had a crush on her for two years already. Advices please?

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe me, she feels awkward too. If she's avoiding you, let her be. It's very uncomfortable, I've been in the situation. Don't think too much about it, just continue your days like you're not phased by her knowing.

What Girls Said 5

• You should tell her, "I get that you don't feel so comfortable about me liking you, but how I feel about you doesn't have to get in the way of anything. We can just be friends, seriously lets go get some mcdonalds or slurpies." And be her friend. Depending on how long you're her friend, and how nice you treat her, she might start to like you too. With my friends, that trick always works! Although if she does start to like you it might take awhile :D

• she doesn't seem nice. I would tell her you would like to be friends again if you really value the friendship, and keep your feelings to yourself. This may seem harsh but you will get over, you don't really want to be with somebody that treats you like your not worth their time.

• It doesn't sound like she's a very nice person. It hurts now but eventually you'll get over her and find a great girl. Something tells me that she isn't right for you. If I found out that a friend liked me I wouldn't yell ew. If I didn't like him I would be nice about it.

• u can't make everyone like u, but u can always make urself attractive. only till ur get her out of ur mind and put urself together and then she will change her mind.
    cheers.

• You'll get over it. Trust me.

What Guys Said 0