She broke up with her bf recently , I like her , she considers me as friend?

She broke up with her bf , i really really like her , she considers me as friend
What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's an idea, you stop talking to her for about a week or 2, unless she starts the conversation, and you be there for her then when Shea over him, stop talking for another week no matter what, make up excuses to leave, then you tell her, (this may not work)

What Girls Said 4

• She just broke up so give her the time to think about everything. She probably don't feel very good. you can message/tell her that you'll be there for her and that she can tell you everything when she's feeling sad. But I don't think its a good idea to tell her you like her after she broke up with her bf.

• She already knows that i do.. and she (may be) likes me too.. because she likes that i am adventurous..
      Some where after spending time with me , she realized that some thing is missing in her relationship..

• QUICK! Wave you're rebound flag, before someone else takes your reserved spot!

• well, she is talking to me , making out with me , but calls me friend

• Come on, she just got through a relationship. Give her some time at least. Or else you'll make it awkward and she will reject you at this state.

If she just considers you a friend try to avoid being friend zoned as much as possible.

• I am not making it awkward... thats why here to get advice :)

How to not be friend zoned?

• Just leave her alone.

What Guys Said 2

• If she considers you as a friend, then you're already in the dreaded 'friendzone'. Some guys do manage to crawl out of the friendzone, but it will be VERY tough and success is not certain.

• We are making out all the time :/ so , i dont know what is expected from me here

• Well... as far as I know, 'friends' never make out (unless they're 'friends with benefits'). So then, you still have a chance. Go for it!

On second thought, I'd think twice about getting into a relationship with a girl who made out with me often whole she was still dating someone else.

• hmm its about likeness..

• Act now. Filler filler filler