Is wanting a "big strong man" and calling guys who don't fit that stereotype "pansies" or "fags" proof of the patriarchy?

I see a lot of girls here saying this and i am wondering about it.

Also expecting a man to be "taller" and "stronger" isn't this pushing him into rigid "protector" patriarchal roles?

What Girls Said 1

• Women like what they like.
    Men like what they like.

There is nothing wrong with liking a certain body type. BUT if those women are calling guys who don't fit the bill fags or pansies that's really fucked up.

So are men who make fun of certain women, who may be lacking in the boobs department.

Basically anyone who judges and criticizes someone is an asshole and needs to be avoided.

What Guys Said 1

• Not at all, it's just what they find attractive.
    I like small, petite, curvy women, but I don't expect them to clean for me and stay home to take care of the kids.

• Yes but you call big women names because they don't conform to your ideals? probably not.

• I don't call anybody names... unless they're an asshole.
      But I know of way more guys that fat shame large girls than girls that small shame (?) small men.