I am openly attracted and will also kiss public with girls! I love black men and white girls! Why do people think its wrong?

I love girls and hate homofobia! It is 2014!!!

What Guys Said 5

• Each to him/herself. I'd say 'to hell with those that think differently' and carry on how I want to live my life. While I'd recommend you do the same :-)

Later you may like black girls and white guys. We all evolve and change (which most of the people are scared of WHICH brings about the 'hatred' etc). What you do, when you do, how and who you like is your choice, change it everyday for all you please, your life, live the way you want and make your own choices :-)

• Cool story bro, thanks for sharing, I feel enlightened reading such an epic story.

Also why do people think homosexuality is wrong? It's because they are ignorant and set in their ways, I reckon those are the reasons.

Never mind about those people, live your life the way you want to and live it well.

• It's wrong cause the People wanted to participate.

• Nice troll question, until i remember you said a few questions back that you liked white guys.

• coz blk women shud b herd n not seen ;0

What Girls Said 2

• trollolololol

• This is why some people are annoyed by the LGBT community. They have to declare it every single time like it's detrimental. I'm all for human rights but I'm sure there's a Gay-straight alliance you can brag all about your feelings to.