Ladies, would you date a guy without a car?

I'm 22 years old and have lived in Chicago all my life. I'll be moving to New Jersey 30 minutes from New York in a couple of weeks. I'm not accustomed to driving because I've always lived in a city with an efficient Transportation system. Will a guy not having a license or car a turn off. I am planning on getting both in a year though.

Most Helpful Girl

• That wouldn't stop me. It's a stupid reason not to date somebody. I live in a city where most people take transit or cabs everywhere so I'm never surprised when someone says they don't have a car.

What Girls Said 4

• I can imagine it be a turn off for some women, but for me it isn't. I am also a city girl and I'm not planning on getting my license any time soon since we too have an efficient transportation system. Same goes for my boyfriend.

• driving license is not important to me, living with parents is not a turn off

• Yes, nothing wrong with Public Transit. It's cheaper than gas that's for sure...

• It's not a turn off, but being able to drive well (like a manual transmission well) is a major turn-on for me (although I suppose general skill is a turn-on). But you've lived in Chicago, so it's not like anyone can fault you.

What Guys Said 1

• I drive and the ladies still won't date me. Maybe they like guys without cars more.