What abilities and qualities do you try to cultivate in yourself to make yourself attractive as a partner?

Practical or extravagant skills, personality traits, tastes, aesthetics - what's your strategy to make yourself enticing to potential romantic interests?

Most Helpful Girl

• I be myself at all times no matter what and that seems to work the best! Although, I do go to the gym every day, sometimes twice a day! Mainly for myself and my health, but I have an obsession with having a huge ass and a small waist. Guys love it and I love it too so its a win-win. Also, When I talk to a guy I try not to be on his back all the time, no matter how much I like him. And even if I'm mad about something, I don't give him any trouble unless he deserves it because he really did something wrong. Also, I have some insecurities which I don't talk about because I feel men love a confident woman. So that's what I try to be. If I'm dating a guy whos really into sports, I'll play sports with him all the time even if I suck, I love to learn new things. I guess I do a lot for guys but everything I do benefits myself as well

What Girls Said 3

• work out
    keep my looks together. maintain a pretty girly appearance
    keep up with national and world events so I can take part in intelligent conversations
    work hard and make money so I don't have to ask guys for money
    listen to guys when they talk so I can better understand the opposite sex

• I dont... i am who i am, if they dont like me then oh well!!
    Im not out to change myself just to make someone else happy, i come "as is" take it or leave it...

• Honestly just being YOU. The one thing that makes people remember eachother is if they stand out from the crowd and are unique. I'm not saying to go buy some giant fur coat or bathrobe to wear in order to be remembered but just let the real you shine out. More often than not, when someone is a good listener, is able to laugh a lot, and is friendly, they succeed. Another key thing is how you treat others. Treat everyone with kindness or you could lose that person that you love.

What Guys Said 4

• I try to better myself for the sake of myself being better. If women like me more for it, that's entirely accidental.

• My sick Call of Duty skills.

• I find that just being yourself is enough for the right partner.

• humility, respect, exciting, etc.