How can I drive him crazy by texting?

i need some serious help. I'm not going to ask him about his dick size or something. I need some serieus examples. What kind of messages would you guys like to have? And girls, how do you keep texting a little exciting? How do you keep him curious?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are on the right track guys like explicit. Describe in detail what you like him to do to, what you would do for him. One thing a lot of guys like is to be told about your pussy are you wet open throbbing all go down well with guys. Use your most erotic imagination.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him you want your shoulders rubbed. Then say, 'climbs into your lap'
    If doesn't get it tell him to use his imagination. And use your own, too. You have no limits on where you can go with texting and the power of your imagination. ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Just be urself! U don't have to say silly stupid stuff to keep Him to tawk to u... u can speak lyk a decent girl and show him every reason y he'll be lucky to get u... and that will make him go crazy... he'll go crazy over ur personality and that will never fade... and when msgin just be honest... that will keep him curious enough and the convo will be exciting :)