What do you think of what this girl did on tinder?

She uploaded a photo of her friend because her friend is prettier than her. She said I wanted to feel what it is like to have guys giving me a lot of attention. They got close swapped numbers and now he wants to meet her. She is now wondering how she is going to admit to the guy she is not who she said she is all this time. She was wondering if she is just going to make a run for it, tell him online or meet him and then tell him. This is a girl I heard that rang up the radio station I listen to. They got other peoples opinions and this other girl rang up and said she should just tell him strait up to see how much of douchebag he is about it. I am like him being a douchebag, he has every right to be mad if anything the girl that set this situation up is the douchebag not him. The girl that mentioned about douchebags just sounds like she is siding with the girl because she is a girl in my opinion and not see the situation for what it is.

Just interested to know what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• She clearly has issues and the radio lady only gives her an answer that's easy for her, doesn't require her to confront or call the girl out on her immature and insecure actions. Also take note: when girls talk to each other about guys, girls tend to stick together and support each other, making the guy look bad. Seems to me like this is what they were doing here. Instead of letting her know that what she did is wrong, the radio lady picked the easier way and lumps the responsibility of being a bitch to the guy.

• The radio lady actually told her the girl was in the wrong but no she did not go into deep detail. I know girls tend to stick together but it does not mean it is right if the girl has done something bad and they should in no way be making the guy feel bad if the girl is at fault. I see that as not wanting to accept you actions. The radio lady was not the one that mentioned about I wonder how much of a douchebag he will be about it it was another caller again. He has every right to be mad at her and want nothing to do with her.

• I know you did not say that and I never said you did say that. I was just stating that point that is all. I understand what you are saying with the tendency and it is right.

• I am sorry if my message sounded like I meant that you said that you were thinking that but that was not was I was trying to say I was simply trying to make the point that it is not right.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah she's lame for doing that and has issues.

• I agree and if he is mad at her she deserves it in my opinion.

• Yea that's true! Lol

• Yeah I also don't believe any girl or guy that pretty much trys to say they do not have an opinion on what they like in the way of looks either. Because looks is the very first thing that attracts it is all you have to go on until you get to know their personality.

• She should not meet him at all.

Looks is the number one factor on tinder that makes people decide whether to swipe someone left or right. So the main reason why he swiped her right, was her looks. Sure, if they got close in messages that's nice and all, but he always had her looks in mind as the looks of her friend, not her real looks. And on top of that, the fact that she kept lying to him even after they got close, is a red flag too.

• Yeah my point exactly she only has herself to blame. He has the right to be mad at her.

• She needs a life lesson obviously. Though I doubt she'll learn much, the way she sounds.

• Yeah exactly she needs to sort that out. It is nice to see you can see people for who they are and not like covering it up with rubbish like "she's a girl I am sure she didn't mean to" etc etc.

What Guys Said 6

• She's pulled what is called a "catfish." He's not a douchebag. She is a liar. The lie alone is reason to avoid her.

• I agree the lie alone is reason to avoid her. It is a red flag. If anything she is the female version of a douchebag.

• Well this girl is typical. She has the mentality where the guy is of course wrong and she's probably a fatty too and will just try to call the guy all sorts of things like "shallow" and twist the story so that he is the bad guy. It's very typical.

• Well the girl that mentioned about a douchebag and the girl that catfished where different girls. So the girl that did it may realise it was wrong. I think girls that think everything they do even when they cheat and stuff is the mans fault is just immature and needs to grow up.

• I think that he has every right to be mad about it. Like, he's trusted her and taken her word for it's her. Like, if that's not true, then you create a large whole in the floor of trust, meaning that you'd never be able to advance further because he wouldn't feel right, or just wouldn't be able to trust her.

• I think he has every right to be mad to, I would be. It would make me think well do I want to get into a relationship with her since she lied about who she that is a red flag in my opinion.

• So being catfished makes you a douchebag?

• I don't like people that lie is what I am saying.

• It is wrong.

• Yeah I feel he has every right to be mad.

• Wow that is such bullshit girls catfish and shit and claim like we're the one being douches, oh, you should love me for my personality and not how i look, like MOTHERFUCKER YOUR PERSONALITY IS A LIAR. You're a liar AND you're ugly so thats 2 things not to like about you. Had they come at me with their true face from the start it would've been just one thing. I don't get how they don't see that.

• yeah well it is not the guy being the douche, it is bullshit, the only person to blame is the girl that was not honest.

• The guy would have every right to be mad. He was deceived into believing she was someone who she wasn't. She had to have known this situation would have arisen eventually.

• Yeah I would be mad. That would raise a red flag about how much I can trust her if a girl did that to me.

• Haha Who even use tinder after 15