I'm not ready for a boyfriend but I want him to know I like him?

So I really like he likes me to, that I'm sure of. Well I think he is goiing to ask me to the school dance, but I'm not ready for that. How do I reject him, but still let him know I like him?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't go for two things at once, you will mess it up. If you are reluctant then try to make him understand why you don't wanna go with him to the dance. I am sure he will understand if he really likes you as you have said.

What Guys Said 3

• Honesty. Always honesty. If you like him, but don't want to go to the dance with him, and he asks you to the dance, the reply is remarkably simple. "Thanks for asking, I really do like you a lot, but I'm just not ready to be going to the dance with a boy. Even a boy that a really like. Sorry, but I hope you can understand."

If you like him, be honest with him. He deserves to know the truth. And really, the truth in this case is not that painful. A bit of a blow to the ego, but nothing major.

• If he asks you to a dance before a date than thats a little immature on his part. I would ask a girl to dinner before a dance so the dancing wouldn't be awkward shafell?

• Grow up and let him ask you and accept. It's not like you have to do anything too unpleasant, you probably just made his school year by going with him to that one dance.

What Girls Said 0