Is it weird to ask her out randomly?

So this girl and I have been texting for almost a month, we met at work and i'm not sure if she likes me or not. We are both 17 and talk about drinking and all that stuff. Every once and a while she would send me a photo of herself and always used to suggest hanging out but recently she has never initiated the convos and has just stopped texting all of a sudden. Is she mad at me? I have teased her in like a flirty way but I don't see how that could make her mad. I've never felt this way about a girl before in my life and I really want to ask her out, is calling her and asking her out while we're texting weird or is it okay. Someone please help I have no idea what i'm doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• You might have waited to long and she gave up. From what you wrote it seems like she was definitely interested in you. So just CLEARLY show her you're into her and make a move, the worst thing she could do is say no and you move on. But just do something about it.

What Girls Said 4

• You probably want to initiate texting again before just asking her out, just to see if she's at all interested anymore. But if she's not texting you anymore, she's not interested.

• Okay so first you need to see if she is not interested at all or just mad. I would ask her out, you don't lose anything at all. Don't be scared and just do it. What's the worst that can happen? She says she can't and never brings it up again. Then you let her go. But if she wanted to meet you just go go go! And good luck! You'll see how everything will be fineee :)

• DO ITT!! She probably got the impression that you weren't so interested because you haven't asked her yet! See if she wants to hangout and have a few drinks!

• I say go for it! I love it when guys do that

What Guys Said 2

• You waited around too long despite her strongest possible suggestions that you two get together, and another guy filled in for you. The next time don't procrastinate until doomsday. There will be a next time and lucky you you have learned a bit this time.

• i don't know it depends if you think she is interested or not , you say you haven't texted for a bit so for that reason I think she might be a bit surprised if you ask her out on a date , you may want to try and reconnect first then ask her out