I know someone who lives across the ocean. We've never met but we've been talking for over 6 months. Would dating be a good or bad idea?

We've been talking for over 6 months now and I really trust him. He seems perfect for me but the twist is he lives on the other side of world. What if he wants to get serious, would a long distance relationship work or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Impossible is nothing. If both of you like each other and are willing to commit yourself to each other then definitely it will work. It can be hard since you won't be able to talk to him in person often, cuddle or make love, etc. but if you love each other, nothing can stop you. I hope you persue your aim, love it to see when two loving people unite. All the best.

• Thanks for the Mho. Glad to help you. Do ask if you have any problem. Always ready to help.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 2

• Long distance can definitely work. It's harder and takes a lot of effort. Only commit if you know you'll be able to handle it

• Wow, it'd be crazy if we were talking to the same person. I've known a guy who lives in Europe since February but recently our conversations have been limited and it disappoints me. Out of all honesty, I wouldn't do a long distance relationship that far apart unless he's really really up for it.