Guys: What do you like in girls?

What do you guys really like in a girl? Things personality wise, like intelligence, smells good? Even things like how she treats your family or how her etiquette is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality above all else. A girl who is friendly, not flirty, easy to talk to, is down to earth, and funny. Also the way she treats your family is a big part. If she is rude to your family, or even talks bad about them behind their backs is a big turn off. If she cannot respect the ones who raised you, what does that tell you about how much she cares about you? But yeah, personality is number one, looks are just bonuses.

What Guys Said 4

• I like eccentric girls or girls who aren't afraid to do their own thing. I like really smart girls. I like when girls wears a really intoxicating perfume, but I've also been very attracted to natural scent girls who don't wear deodorant it makes me instantly horny.

• GEMS - Grace - Elegance - Maturity - Style

• For them to hate call of duty ghost >:(

• Being just like the girl that rejected me, in terms of appearance.

What Girls Said 0