Do I have to eat lunch with this guy just because he asked?

This guy messaged me on Facebook saying, "We should eat lunch together if we see each other on campus". We go to the same college but the problem is, I don't really want to eat with him because I think he is very unattractive in my opinion but I want to be friends with him and I don't want to date him. I really don't think we will see each other because there is a lot of people in my college. What should I do if I see him on campus?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never do anything you don't want to do. You wouldn't be helping either one of you.

I'd suggest saying something like, I'm not interested, but try again, there are plenty of girls around here, and you cold probably find someone you would like more.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him that simple.

• Well since when do friends not eat lunch together. Just eat lunch with the guy and if anything comes up, tell him you just wanna be friends.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're being a little superficial. If you want to be friends with him and won't consider going out with him because of his appearance I think you should at least give him a chance. One lunch. See if it changes your mind if not say I'm not interesting in dating right by but I want to be friends still.