Guy from my chemistry class?

there's this guy who was in my chem class last year and i always had a small crush on him. at the beginning of this year he started texting me and asking if i had a boyfriend and telling me i was cute. after that night he still texts me but he doesn't really flirt with me that i can tell. i also never really see him when we're at school because we have completely different schedules and he has minimum day in the morning? I don't know if he likes me or not!

• he does like me
  • he doesn't
by the way minimum day is when he doesn't come to school until 2nd period and i have told him that i think he's cute and asked him if he had a girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like you guys might have some good chemistry.

What Guys Said 1

• You probably didn't show him any signs of interest. So he doesn't want to look dumb

What Girls Said 3

• Guystennd to hide their feelings why don't you text him telling him that you think that he's cute and ask if he has a girlfriend and go from there

• Just ask him.

• What's minimum day?
    And you can't really know until you ask.