Girls could you handle dating a body builder?

could you handle dating a guy that worked out 2-3 hrs everyday? a lot of his mind also revolves around the sport and winning and nutrition as well

some guys play video games, i work out

Most Helpful Girl

• nah not really. dont get me wrong, i love a fit man, but i think that if he consumes himself in this world of fitness and nutrition, he'd begin to lose sight of the fact that he's doing it for health and it would become all about being the best and looking good, possibly leading to an inflated ego.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend works out for 6 hours a day. I got this. No problems.

• nope i wont. body builder isn't my type and i dont want to be with a guy who only talk about that

• nope, they aren't my type i dont find lots of muscle attractive and id quickly get sick of someone whos life revolved around working on their looks to the point of obsession.

What Guys Said 2

• judging from what i've seen women find bodybuilders intimidating.

lets not forget how narcissist, cocky, arrogant, aggressive, obnoxious and stupid bodybuilders are. just to name a few negative traits they have that are a major weakness in the dating world

• i would guess most wouldn't. Their bodies are not attractive and i don't think they would like a huge portion of their time to that. Maybe if the girl was really into exercising she would be totally fine with it and probably like that a lot