17 and never dated. Is it my appearance or do I just need to be more outgoing?

I've watched all of my friends go on dates and I've never been asked out. I think I'm a pretty nice person and I have a good body. Is it because of appearances or do I just need to be more outgoing?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty to me, I can't see that being a problem. Is there something you are doing that is making you seem unapproachable? Have you tried just asking some guys out instead?

Introversion is a personality type. It can be hard to just... be outgoing, if you are not. It is definitely harder to find guys as an introvert because you can seem a little unapproachable, and because things like small talk can be much harder, but it's totally possible.

What Guys Said 5

• One thing to consider, taking the initiative! Plenty of women feel confident enough to do so, and it's of course something guys like. Given your adventurous personality, you should be fine :)

• No. You are very beautiful. It could be that God is protecting you because you have a beautiful spirit.

• Your appearance (as shown on your profile pic) would not be a reason for me to not have a date with you.
    Not knowing your personnality I can't really tell. What about you asking guys out?
    Maybe you are already outgoing and that's why guys thing you are the one who will make the first step.
    You have to find out if you give the approachable girl aura.

• Well yea, Its your appearance. Sorry

• You need to be more outgoing. The more people you can put yourself around and talk with the better

What Girls Said 3

• You're gorgeous. Maybe you should be more outgoing.

• Not because of your look. Maybe be a bit more outgoing :)

• you're gorgeous so your looks are not the reason why. Try to be more outgoing and spontaneous guys love that we down to do almost anything. Try out different ways of flirting and don't be shy around guys. Most importantly be yourself, your better off waiting to date then getting involved with the wrong guys. good luck!