Help? 5 months no date with her?

I've been talking to this beautiful artistic smart outgoing classy lady for five months. I have developed feelings for her and we want to be together but I don't know how to make the first move. I've had relationships before but I haven't felt this way with anyone. Any ideas on how to go about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the simplest terms, tell her how you feel and what you want from here.
    Keyward is simplest terms.

" Hey, NAMEHERE, I really like you. I was wondering if you want to go on a date some time?"

For the love of all that is right with this world, DO NOT give her some long spiel. Just tell her that you like her, and want to go on a date. Super simple. Have a date idea planned up before you ask.

Too complex, too much feeling and emotion, that will scare her away. Take it slow, follow her que.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her to come to your house to watch a movie! It's casual and pretty much a perfect first date. Make it special and clean up before she comes over. Make it obvious that you put an effort into making the night special for her. Then try the classic arm over her shoulder move and/or try to hold her hand. That's how my boyfriend got me and it worked very we'll :)

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell her, and get it done with. She can only say 'yes' or 'no', or she may ask you for some time. In any case, you will come to know if you do have a realistic chance with her. If you do, then its well and good. If not, then let her go and move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea, anyway.