What to say when a guy send a text like this and says that the way he feel? Not sure what he is saying to me?

This is what my friends with benefits texted me.
The truth is that the more intimately you know someone, the more clearly you’ll see their flaws. That’s just the way it is. This is why marriages fail, why children are abandoned, why friendships don’t last. You might think you love someone until you see the way they act when they’re out of money or under pressure or hungry, for goodness’ sake. Love is something different. Love is choosing to serve someone and be with someone in spite of their filthy heart. Love is patient and kind, love is deliberate. Love is hard. Love is pain and sacrifice, it’s seeing the darkness in another person and defying the impulse to jump ship.
What is he trying to say and what is he's feeling totally lost? Pls help..

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude's a philosophical guy. Thinks a lot. Thinks about a lot of things that have to do with relationships.

He's bringing this up to you because he wants you to agree with him. Simple as that. Any time anyone pours out some philosophical outlook on life, they're telling someone and looking for them to agree with what they're saying.
    If you like him, agree with it. If you like him and think he likes a little bit of extra thought, add on to what he's saying.

He either likes you and wants to find out if going beyond friends with benefits is worth it, thusly is sharing his mind with you. (This means he feels close to you already)
    Or, he wants to find out if you're the right girl for him and is looking for someone to share his outlook on life with.

What Guys Said 1

• He probably drunk or on drugs !!! Lol
    Didn't make any sense !!!

What Girls Said 2

• I want to say there's something more than just being friends with benefits to him. I'm not sure though, it is rather weird. Like what he is getting at?
    Have you tried and asked him?

• Maybe... He's scared to fall in love or he thinks your falling for him