Girls and their sexuality?

Do men really like to hear what a girl is like in bed. Like you start talking to a girl and you guys get to know each other and havnt had sex yet, is it a turn off if she starts talking about what she likes in bed? Or may be like in bed?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what she wants. If she says she likes pegging or hooking up a guys testicles up to a car battery it will be a huge turn off for me. Most of the time however it will be a huge turn on, to know how to please her sexually.

What Guys Said 4

• I find it to be kind hot, as long as she doesn't start going off about all her really unusual fetishes. Though that usually why people bring up the sexual stuff, so they can find out how far into the weird category other people are. But eh', it is what it is.

However it can also kinda kill the romantic part of the relationship, turning it more sexual. If I want something to be more longterm, I usually have to avoid sexualizing them first, otherwise that's mostly what I want from them.

• I think this is amazing and very liberating. Why shouldn't a woman tell you what she likes in bed. It shows a level of sexual confidence that some men would find intimidating. I thinks it's great

• Yeah !! Creepy !!! Lol

• Any sexual talks are turn on's, it's actually like a man's foreplay.

What Girls Said 0