Would you date someone you meet on this site?

does it really matter? I mean most relationships start from other sites, this site is just basically the same concept. You get to choose if you want to meet people and connect with other sites.
Would you date someone you met on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, i probably would if i get along with someone on here really well.. And if we decided to meet up and we clicked like a piece of paper and a paper clip, i would be interested to see where it may lead me and this other person.. So yeah probably 😁

• I'm so glad you are open minded about things like this. So what is your idea of "dating someone here"

• I'd like an opinion on my little story if you read it :)

• Lol, sorry but i haave to stick with what i'm ok with.. haven't read it

What Girls Said 25

• hmmmmm maybe

• I have never done online dating... But I wouldn't be opposed.. I'm not one to miss out on opportunities..

• nope I wouldn't! Its hard to trust people on this site and everyone here is like 100000000000... miles away from me!

i may have a few crushes here and there on some who were really genuine (all were in relationship so didn't bother to talk to them). But would never take it as further than confessing to them! :)

• I already am xD and there's some gentlemen on here that are nice. I would consider them as well if I was single.

• yeah probably :)

• Nope not at all.. guys on here are, questionable (not to offend anyone) and also I don't date online, only in person.

• no never. I'm not comfortable with the idea of being interested in someone online.

• Nah, I'm not into the whole LDR thing.

• Not at all!! I'm sure half the people on here are using fake pics and the other half are creepy! Besides I like to cuddle my bf not hold a phone close and talk all night. I like seeing people in real life not on the line (:

• No, most likely not. Everything is possible though :P

• Idk. Maybe? If they were local yes, NEVER long distance I'm just not too sure about that relationship. Honestly I'm not too crazy about that distance, it would kill me to be that far away.

• Yeah why not.

• Only if he is sound, not creepy and we live in the same country. And we must of course click well in person. Bit scared of some guys here

• No, I wouldn't :x

• no. dating needs enough knowledge and I prefer someone I know at least for a year closely. I'm not still desperate enough in real life to date online.

• yep. but i would need to get to know them properly first and make sure we get along well in person

• Yeah, I would.

• If they were not creepy, we skyped, and I did a background check maybe lol

• why a background check where is the trust?

• @Iron_Man just a joke lol but you can't trust someone you don't know I don't expect anything but people should be honest though that is not always the case

• Crazier things have happened, so while it's not something I'm looking for... you just never know.

• Yeah no one likes me even on here lmao

• Probably not.

• Would you?

• yes i would

• Nope. I'm not practically interested in someone I met online. :)

• No.. I find a lot of creepy people...

What Guys Said 19

• Person1: Oh my, you and your fiance so cute together! How did you two lovebirds find each other?
    Person2: O well we met on GAG of course.
    Person1: GAG? What the fuck is GAG? a fetish site for people who are into bondage?
    Person2: ... yeah, pretty much :/

• Yeah as long as i have gotten to know her properly and have taken the time to slowly court her then dating would be a definite option. To court someone is to get to know them and spend time developing a friendship in my book if i have a friend i am interested in then i owe it to myself to explore the possibility of a potential relationship if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out but i know i can keep a friend.

• Yeah, if there was a genuine click, sure :)

• Of course I would. The right person can come from ANYWHERE, after all.

• It's a pretty slim chance. I've dated online before. It can be a real mess. Plus, I've found out how to find the girls I like that are at least close.

• I wouldn't be against the idea... But I won't date someone I've met online without two things first. 1. I have to meet them in person and see how we interact in person before dating. We could get along great on-line but meet in person and realize that the person is just really awkward. 2. We have to live close enough that we could see each other pretty much whenever we want. No LDR.

• Sure I would LIke misscoffehead is a very sweet girl

• No.
    Maybe.
    ... yes.

• I'd be apprehensive about meeting anyone from the Internet.

How a person appears on a site like this is probably not always what they are like off it and I am quite fortunate that I haven't crossed paths with anyone living in London yet, so I'm safe.

• different as in personality isn't like what is on gag?

• No, this site is not for dating. Some of the "girls" here is our right bitchy, the profile information is insufficient and almost everyone live in other countries or continents even.

• i feel too safe in my shell to let anybody else in it, so no from me

• Yeah, why not? Would love to !!

• I'm not entirely against online dating, but exclusively online, long distance would not interest me. I'd rather meet someone in person. So I probably wouldn't.

• i wouldn't be opposed to the idea

• yeah why not?

• Yes i made a friend on this website and yes i would love to meet her she is in Uk and me in India so maybe in a year i would definitely visit her. We r really good friends.

• I don't think so.

• Sure, if I'm sure she's a girl and my age, I'd meet up on a weekend, bringing a friend of course.

• Yes I would