I did something embarrassing please help?

So my crush found out i liked her and I had been denying it. Because i know we won't even be friends anymore, things will get awkward. While denying, she said she have evidence. I dont know what evidence was it, finding out i stalked her instagram? Saved her photos? I saved her on my "slide to unlock" text. To "(name)'s" , i made it sound like as if i was hers, to give some comfort to me, whenever i look at my phone. It will be super embarrassing to know that she found out about that. Can the evidence also means my friend betrayed me? And also, since she had found out about me liking her, things got really really awkward. We used to sit beside each other during talks in school. Now she had moved somewhere else, to avoid me i suppose. I got really hurt.
What can I do about this? Its really impossible to move on, since I had liked her for 2 years. Plus i see her every weekday. It just hurts alot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly if she treats you like that because she found out you liked her. You should sit her down and tell her the truth. If you are genuine enough she might end up liking you and if not then she's not the girl for you and you will just have to set a friends only boundary so she won't feel uncomfortable or awkward. Just tell her " I know that you don't like me back and that's ok, but I hope we can still stay friends and it won't feel awkward". That will give her the relief she needs to hear.

• I wish I had the courage to tell her, but she just keeps avoiding me :(

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with keneko, just be honest.

Since you two were friends I'm sure she will be missing the relationship you guys had as friends as well. Don't let the awkwardness take that away from you guys

• I hope that me and her can be friends again, there's lessons when i sit beside her once a week, but she ignores me and won't look at me plus its too awkward..

• Just tell to her about it one day, you'll probably feel a lot better if you clear the air soon

• thank you :)

• Why don't you go to her and ask her why she is doing that. If u didn't do that u will get more hurts

What Guys Said 2

• Here is a chance to learn a life lesson. If you take heed now, you're going to have much more success with women.

If you like a girl, you ask her out. You don't sit for two years and admirer her from afar. Be upfront and honest with your feelings. It may not work out, it may work out. But you will have more success doing it that way than your way.

Because you were worried that being upfront would ruin the relationship, but you found out that being creepy ruined it quicker.

• start a new hobby and focus on that