Why are men so confusing?

Seriously why do men beat around the bush about wether they are into you or not? Especially if you are sending plenty of signals that you are interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because sometimes people aren't certain about whether they're interested or not. Maybe he's not picking up on your signals. And what signals are you sending out anyways?

• We joke and tease each other a lot. I have made him cookies before (he asked me to ) I asked him to hang out and we are going out for drink tomorrow. I was talking to him and he said he wasn't ready yet for me to know what he thinks or maybe he said feels about me yet. Im confused for sure.

• I'm in the process of getting divorced would that make a guy have reservations about telling me? also he knows how fucked up my ex was cheated abusive etc

• It really depends on the guy. It wouldn't affect an assertive guy but it would a timid or indecisive guy.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol it just goes to show that men and women will never understand one another completely, we men also find you women confusing...

• REally? I thought it only showed that simple minded people do simple minded things. Human beings aren't that complicated if you have commonsense, self respect, and social skills.

• Well that's also true, but lots of human beings don't have common sense lol sad but true.

• It is sad and true.

• Cause we don't get stupid signals just tell us straight up or we miss it

• i once had a girl give with every signal in the book. and she still rejected me

signals don't mean shit.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh, trust me I know! It depends on the guy. Sometimes they are shy; sometimes they think it's attractive when a girl does the asking; and sometimes they just like to flirt. They are infuriating creatures.

See:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1125221-why-does-a-guy-keep-looking-at-me

I have the same kind of problem.

• Why do you wait around for guys who beat around the bush? Don't waste your time and it won't be so confusing.

• Judging from the multiple questions I have seen from both genders wondering whether someone from the opposite sex is into them or not, both men and women are equally confusing.
    It could also be that this guy did not pick up on your signals, or is shy and doesn't know how to approach you. Nowadays it is ok for a woman to approach a man, maybe you should try it.