How to initiate a kiss?

:x help! Any ways you can show a guy you want to kiss him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Believe it or not a lot of the time it will work out quite well if you just up and kiss him.

For example. say you're hanging out with him and you are having a good time, and you're alone, you have a very good opportunity there to just move in close and kiss him. I can guarantee he'll be both surprised and pleased. He might kiss you back, he might even kiss you back while you're still kissing him. Most guys won't complain. So just go for it.

• Most guys won't complain......

NO guy would complain lol... unless their gay. so ok.. maybe ur right

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. Did my advice help?

What Guys Said 2

• u cud just go for a kiss lol, another way is just get really close to him and look into his eyes make sure he's lookin back and just keep gettin closer and he'll most likely kiss u

• Just kiss him!

What Girls Said 1

• get close to him, look him into the eyes. you could very discretely lick your lips or bit your lip(bring attention to your mouth heh). or just go for it, lean in and kiss him! :)