How to get and keep a guy?

Lately I've had so much male attention and I know it's because I have big boobs, but I'm not getting it from the type of guys I'm looking for, i think he's a nice guy, get to know him, sleep with him and then not long after things either get awkward, or they don't want to know me, or they just tell me they wanna be fwb, how do I find a decent guy and how do I make them interested in being with me rather than just using me?

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to wait until you find a guy that is ready for a relationship, really. If you insist on starting out sexual, you have to demonstrate a deep enthusiasm for sex. This will get any guy's attention.

What Guys Said 4

• display your interests in some way that way people who like similar things could approch you. I'd also say maybe be a little more aggressive that should tell people u aren't into the friends with benefits thing. Also and I can't stress this enough, be interesting in bed, dont just lay there. get a copy of the Kama Sutra if the imagination fails you.

Good luck!

• The 'P' word: personality.

Another point. I've noticed that men are much more likely to give the benefit of the doubt at the beginning, whereas women are much more likely to give the benefit of the doubt once a connection has been established. So, a lot of confusion arises from that. That's why many men complain, "Why didn't this girl I asked out just give me a chance?", not understanding that giving a man a chance at the beginning means a lot to a woman. But, women don't understand that, when a man agrees to go on a date with you or have sex with you, that's only the slightest indication of approval. So, when he later exits your life, it's not that he had a huge amount of interest and then lost it, it's that his interest never increased above that initial low starting point.

• I would refrain from sleeping with them for a few weeks at minimum. Sleeping with different people frequently doesn't scream confidence either. It'll cut down on all the men who are a waste of your time and life will be less stressful.

• Keep them out of your bed hun :-) Give yourself and themselves time to meet each other, to ask the right questions, to fall for each other.

What Girls Said 1

• as a woman, ur always going to attract those types of guys. bottom feeder jerk guys go for any girl they want to have sex with, their standards are lower and they have no problem entering themselves in the Race to Get With You. so my advice would be to be more picky than u have been. ur really attractive and u pull a lot of guys so u can't be giving the time of day to guys so easily. I mean of course don't be a bitch and nasty to guys, but don't be so interested in half the guys u currently talk to. if a guy wants to get with u then he has to be genuine. and the only way you can sense how genuine a guy is by taking the time to get to know him don't sleep with a guy so early on. this will make u attached to him much more strongly & deeply than if u hadn't. before I sleep with a guy, I can take or leave him - after good sex all I wanna do is be with him. so choose wisely and use more discretion.

don't be like a community college - anyone can apply & easy to get into
    be like an ivy league - exclusive & top of the line
    Do you want to have an ICDC college pussy or a Yale pussy? The choice is yours