Have you ever liked someone who was totally off limits?

Maybe a friends boyfriend, a relative, a married person? If so, what attracted you to them and did your pursue any?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol this is happening to me now at school. I chat with the guy occasionally. I try to leave it there and not hint at anything more. he's gorgeous: blonde and blue-eyed with the sweetest smile. However, I'm gonna respect his relationship. Apparently they been together a year but now they live like 2 hours apart. But yea.. Still sucks because I wish he were mine :)

• Aww, 2 years ago I had the same issue. I really liked this guy who was constantly showing interest in me but he had a girlfriend and I have morals and respect myself more than that so I told him to back off because he has a girlfriend. Well done for not pursuing your desires, I know its hard

• Lol its not that hard, because he hasn't hit on me. Its good to see that he seems pretty faithful to ole girl. As for as he knows, I'm going to be a good friend, i can't let him know that I like him until he's single or sumn lol

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, but i was already very close to her before she became off limits.
    I had to let my feelings for her go in order to remain friends, and in the end it was really worth it ^^.

• Well done to you then :)

• Never happened to me.

• Chick who was gonna move to Australia after an year. She died so couldntbang

• She died? oh whoa.

• Thats unfortunate. Don't you think that you should still speak a bit more respectively of her though? 'She died so couldn't bang' is a little … impolite.

• Well I am dick. Ha

• Yes my physio she has a bf they live together I see her 3x a week as I have to for rehab. He flirt sometimes and get along well. Sometimes she's accidentally touched my cock we both just ignore it , sometimes I accidentally touch her breast again both ignore it like it hasn't happened. I try not to and I think she tries not to too these are general accidents but I can tell the flirting at times is real. I would never make a move as I'm respectful but the more time we spend together the more I like her. Our session times seem to run over time now as when I first started they would finish as soon as the allocated time is up. She gives me compliments on my dress style at times too. I secretly wish she would break up with her bf. Sounds terrible but I've seen a pic of him online dude is not that good looking she could do better.

• my stepmom. she is way younger than my dad. i used to fantasize about her. i watched her in the shower. i watched her changing clothes. she used to bend over and let me watch. she pretended i couldnt see. then one day we kissed and i started fignering her. but thats as far as it went

• That's one of the harshest betrayals a son could ever do to his father.

• So your father cheating automatically gives you the right to seduce her? I'm sorry but thats an absurd way of thinking. Your father obviously has already ruined his relationship with your mother, but now you've ruined your relationship with your father. Do you feel better now?

• i dont like him anyway. and actually she seduced me or tried to. she was desperate for young fresh meat. not my fault she's such a slut hahahahaah

What Girls Said 3

• I tend to meet really awesome guys, get to know them better, only to find out they have a girlfriend. I guess I have good taste... so good that they're always taken! Haha!

• I liked a student teacher that was much older than me. I didn't try to pursue him because he's too old and what would be the point? He's in college, and has a life of his own so why should I interrupt that. It was just a small crush.

• My professor.
    I didn't like him, I loved him (probably still) and he knew that. He liked me a lot but he preferred to stay away.

• Ah, yes, very off limits.