What makes a guy fall in love?

I met a guy about a month ago we have spent time together every day since. There is a connection between us I can't put into words and I know he is head over heels in love with me because he told me and I believe him. So what is it that makes a guy fall in love

Most Helpful Guy

• Feeling a connection with a women falling in love with her as a person connecting with her personality having things in common that you can share together

• So what is going on. We have even went to church together. I have never felt this way about a guy this quickly in my life, but he seems OK with declaring it. Also I have never laughed so much or had such a good time doing nothing. Opinion,?

• The way it sounds you two really love each other

• Thanks I am still trying to process the truth. It just happened so quickly

What Guys Said 3

• For me, if a girl makes me happy and we like doing the same things (games, talking etc) i can love her. All the things you mentioned sound very good.

• They say that for a man to fall in love, he needs sex, but for a woman to give sex she needs to fall in love. I'm not sure if it's true or not... basically what I'm saying is, women usually fall first, men only do it when sex is given. I find it hard to believe though because what if she's a woman you never thought you could be with (looks or personality), but she gives you a chance, wouldn't that insinuate that he's already in love with her... the fact that a woman totally out of his league, is giving him a chance. I'm an avid watcher of Big Bang Theory so, take my advice with a grain of salt here

• good tight pussy and a pretty face

What Girls Said 1

• I guess things just click for a guy. When its a firm, its different. We just need affection and that's how we fall quickly