How would you feel about a post-date assessment?

Guys and girls - how would you feel if a date asked you specific questions about how a date went afterwards - (basically asking for a review of the date)? Asking what went well, what didn't go well, stuff like that. I'm mostly talking about after an unsuccessful/bad date - so that the one person might be able to improve on what went wrong (probably on their next date with a different person).

Would you think that was weird? Would you be honest about why you wouldn't want to go out with them again? It's something I've wanted to do on occasion (particularly if I feel something and she doesn't), but I've always thought it would be weird to ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think its kind of weird, but i would be honest with the guy. Obviously he knows the date went bad and he decided to ask me about it so why not be honest? I have no problem helping someone change themselves for the better

What Girls Said 4

• Its weird to answer, if there was no connection. If i was asked, i wouldn't want to make the guy feel bad if i thought there was no connection. But if he kept calling me afterwards i would be 100% truthful and tell him how i felt about the date and perhaps its best to go separate ways and wish him well. Now, if it was a successful date i would simply say i had a great time and if he calls the next day or so i would give him a better review of the date if he asked.

• clipboards make me nervous

• It's fair as long as we agree that we aren't going out again and that I will be honest but not harsh

• It all depends on the kind of girl. But yes some of them would be ok with it.

What Guys Said 1

• wouldn't bother me in the least.