Does my crush like me if he told me that he loves talking to me?

i have a crush on someone last night he asked if i liked him or not coz he felt that am attracted to him.. i asked him the question and he replied that he loves talking to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually if a guy even asks if you like him then he is curious about you, the fact that he ssaid he loves talking to you made it even more certain he has some feelings for you

What Guys Said 3

• Dont be easy! "Study" him to find out his real feelings

• Wait, you asked if he loved you? is that "the question" you are talking about? Lol if so, that's a bad move, he will run for the hills.

• Lol no i didn't ask him if he love me or not.. U are just not concentrating :) i asked him if he liked me or not? Just like he aaked.. Nth more nth less :)

• Probably. How long you both communicate? How long are his texts?

• Probably everyday we talk but not too much.. ps: we met online.. Sometimes i feel that he doesn't want to end the talking..

• Yes, I had gone through this. You should ask yourself, "Are you willing to sacrifice for him?", "Can I endure LDR for him" and etc..

What Girls Said 0