You/ your significant other having sex to point of orgasm, but every time a stinky bomb follows. What would you do if this always happens?

How do you deal with situation? The room stinks forever and smell is unbearable. You still like this person and have express your concern, but she won't do anything about it. Sex is great by the way.

• Acknowledge it, continue, bear consequences forever
  • Laugh about it and stop for a break - you just don't care
  • Stop seeing this person altogether.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would laugh the first couple times, but if it keep happening I would be grossed out and probably never want to have sex anymore. That would defiantly be a turn off.

What Girls Said 7

• If you're referring to farts, you really can't help it. During an orgasm all your muscles relax and contract, relax and contract. Meaning she has now control over her farts. I'm sure if she did, she wouldn't want to be farting in front of you. Maybe she should change her diet? Other than that, there's nothing else she can do about it. If changing her diet doesn't work, and the problem still persists, I advise she goes and sees a doctor, because there is an actual medical condition where this happens frequently. Like you said, you still really like her, so carefully bring up the topic, and suggest what I just did?:) Good luck!

• Haha xD What a strange situation... I think if you truly love the person, it won't be a massive problem. For me I'd have a room spray ready by the bedside for when it happens.. Spray the room beforehand. Tell him to warn me too, if he feels it. Smelly farts are also a sign of needing the toilet for a number 2.. so maybe advise him to go toilet beforehand... :P Relax him so he isn't so tense... tensed lower abdomen muscles make people fart too.

• Stinky bomb? Explain. Is she smelling in her ass or the other part? Well doesn't matter, Thts a serious matter. Yu shud talk to her about it if yu love her that much she probably has an infection it all depends on the situation. Just let her know in the most nicest way possible if yu didn't love her than stop fuckin her altogether

• I'm not sure what a stinky bomb is. But it sounds like a feat or a turd. Both if which is completely gross in a sexual situation. No way. If my bf did that shit we would never have sex.

• Yuck, I would leave personally. you could find great (non stinky) sex anywhere.

• My answer is not on the poll, she needs to see a doctor. It sounds like she could have a problem, like a yeast infection or something. Tell her to get that checked out.

• If it stinks then she needs to take a shit or learn to clean her ass properly. Dump her nasty ass if she can't even take care of her body odor

What Guys Said 1

• stink pussy get that out of here