Is it okay to tell my boyfriend what I want for my birthday?

Is it okay to tell my boyfriend what I want for my birthday?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good to give him ideas, especially if he is really clueless, and doesn't listen to your 'hints' when you are together talking, or shopping.
    I listened to her/them, but never did what they expected, yet they all loved it!!
    For one, I found her favorite wine, and made a perfect, vegetarian stir fry, with tofu (that I HATE!!! But it tried to make the dish three times, before I got it right!!!) She knew she would spend the night, and she wasn't wanting what I thought (thanks female friends!!!) I got candles, and some bubbly bath flower stuff, and she loved it!!!
    Later, another was a Native American, and we talked a lot, and i follow their Ways, now, because of her! She talked about 'Spirit Guides' and she didn't tell me hers, but I figured out her favorite, and found a HUGE stuffed turtle, Keya, the Earth Mother of North America, and she couldn't believe that I figured it out, and she loved it, even to this day, 10 years later!!
    Give him hints, and see what he comes up with! He might surprise you!!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes but u got to do it "secretly"
    Ex: you like a ring or sth
    You pass by the jewlery and you say omg look at that ring !
    Give him signs of what u want

1|0
    0|0
  • PLEASE YES.

Guys like a girl who knows what she wants, its a HUGE plus, most girls don't do that. IF you think about it, surprising people with a gift for your birthday in the first place isn't really a big deal when it comes to party surprises, so why try to beat around the bush?

Hopefully you don't want a Lou Voutin shoes though...

0|0
    0|0
    • I just want one of his shirts that smells like him. he told me no he said you can't tell me what to get you for your birthday.

What Girls Said 3

• You should definitely tell him. How else is going to know what to get you that will make you happy? Unless you think he will already do a fine job in getting you something nice. But generally speaking, you should definitely tell your boyfriend what you want for your birthday. He's your boyfriend - communication is important, but especially in a romantic relationship. You gotta be open with him; therefore, tell him girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would it not be?

My boyfriend HATES it when I don't have anything to tell him. He begs for me to tell him exactly what I want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but if he doesn't ask u what u want then don't tell him.

1|0
    0|0