Thank you text from girl after date. Just polite or interested?

She just texts "thank you for tonight :)" is she just being polite or genuinely interested? I know it's hard to tell with just this. But to the ladies in the GAG community, what would you usually do if you're interested/not-interested after date?

thanks everyone! asked for another date, she said yes!

Most Helpful Girl

• She's interested. If she wasn't, she'd wait for you to text/call her, and then either brutally blow you off (if she's a bitch) or let you down kindly. If I was interested after a date, I would definitely text them, telling them I had a great time and we should do it again.

What Girls Said 4

• This is one of those text that you shouldn't be reading to much into it. It seems legit she had a good time. Set up DAT #2.

• I think it sounds like she could be interested. If it was me I would've waited for the guy to text or call first but hey? That's one sign she may like you plus she added the famous smiley face.

• Most likely she had a great night and she wanted to hang onto the moment:)

• i think she enjoyed and she's interested.

• Alright. I'll go through with the next steps then

What Guys Said 1

• If it was a no-go, she wouldn't have texted you. I think she liked it. That's just me, though.