How are women attracted to men?

what do women find attractive in men? and also what are the signs to look for when someone is interested in you?

Most Helpful Girl

• First, to me it's really attractive when a guy is confident enough to walk up and talk to you. And when the guy has a good personality and sense of humor. And I know a guy likes me when it's hard for them to look me in the eye, and when they look nervous around me

What Girls Said 3

• I don't care what you look like as long as you have the intellect to keep a conversation going. Tell me something I didn't know, talk to me about a book you're reading, give me a sense of humor. Being confident and smart is a must, being good looking is just a bonus. And if you're super funny and super smart but not attractive, I'd convince myself you were anyway cause if dat mind cute, u cute.

• intelligence
    humor
    trustworthiness
    generosity
    strong morals
    physical stuff

• It'd different for different women. I'm personally attracted to men who are kind, respectful, intelligent, confident, & semi-attractive.

What Guys Said 0