She's young, but we 'Click'!!?

My company recently hired this AMAZING young woman and we kind of 'flirt' and seem to like each other, but I am almost old enough to be her Dad!! I don't care about age, but more about the relationship, but I don't know if I should ask her out. I DON'T want to be a 'daddy' replacement', and not having a mid-life crisis, needing a corvette, or something like it!!
She's about 25, kind of 'nerdy' (that I LOVE). I don't want to be a 'cradle robber' or freak, but she's just AMAZING, and I can't help but try to find a reason just to talk to her, and see her smile, and make her laugh. Not sexual, but the kind to cuddle with, and share a good bottle of wine, or some amazing food!
Am I crazy for liking her?
Women her age: What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a bit of a risk because a) She works at your company b) You're much older than her.. do you two just work together or are you her boss?

What kind of hints did you pick up on that show she's interested?

• I'm not her boss, or even in the same department. She's just in the office where I work. I think she is interested, because she stops by my 'cube' before she punches out, and 'pauses'. I know when she is leaving, and I kind of wait, trying not to be obvious, but sometimes she 'pauses' a little longer, if I am on the phone, or something, and we just casually chat.
      The CEO of our company actually said that a lot of people, working in the company found their husband/wife/other, like he was endorsing that!!
      I told her that I like canning, and I just canned some cherry jam, and cherry/granny smith apple jam, and she said that it sounded AMAZING!
      I gave her a jar of each, and she was surprised, not expecting, but smiling, and hugging me!
      She smiles, looking back, as she walks away, and I am looking, and Loving her delightful curves, feeling 'young' again!

What Girls Said 3

• This reminds me of Jim Carrey's cute, creppy crush on Emma Stone. Okay age difference is no biggie as long as you both don't care about the haters. :-)

• I prefer men my own age, but if the two of you really like each other, you have the right to date.

• Honestly, go for it. If you feel like there's a connection and it's reciprocated, I don't see why not.

What Guys Said 2

• all I want to say U is that try to find how is her attitude about love, marriage or else. try to find she loves U for what? what things she is finding attractive about U? moreover, has she had any younger bf before? maybe she can be compatible with U. DON'T WORY. but try to be a kind of realistik

• fuck that pussy!