Guys: How do you feel about a girl who doesn't date her own race? And would y'all date a mixed black girl from the south "Texas"?

Guys: I'm mixed with black and I love Hispanics, Asians, white but I DONT LIKE BLACK GUYS I

• White/Asian guys
  • Hispanic/ Indian guys

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date you for you not the colour you're. You could be lime green and if we got on and I liked you yes maybe we could date.

What Guys Said 7

• Everyone has their own preference so if that's what you are into that's what your into. My gf is mixed (white/mexican) but doesn't date white guys really and it works out since most of the guys that try to approach her aren't white.

• Depends on why you don't like black guys.

• They just aren't cute to me…

• I'd say there's nothing really wrong with that, just as long as you're not treating them less for any other reason. I mean, everyone has preferences when it comes to what they find attractive.

I preferred to date people who I found attractive. While this meant I dated proportionately few black or Indian women, this doesn't mean I find black and Indian women unattractive; I just hadn't met the attractive (and single) ones face to face. I generally didn't mind the race as much.

• My golden rule is I don't date anyone who would exclude their own race. It seems like their is some kind of self hate going on. Your "race" is not black anyway. You said you are mixed. I always use it a a trick question on dates. As someone who is white, black and NA I know that if they have something against any of those races or peoples then eventually they will have a problem with me. I also see them as an incomplete person and it's quite the turn off.

• Whats a mixed black girl?

• A preference is a preference, if you aren't attracted to black guys then you aren't attracted to them.

I would date any woman providing she is attractive on the eye and has the personality that keeps me around.

• I think mixed girls are beautiful I've never dated outside my race but mostly because I've been with the same girl for ever. However if we broke up I believe I would pursue mixed girls that love white men.

• You racist?

What Girls Said 1

• These questions are really starting to get to me lol
    *face palm*