DATING: should you go to all dates?

I've been texting this guy but not like i like him... i find him annoying and he's been nagging me to go out for a date for ages and i dont really want to go...

what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• just turn him down. sometimes the saying "just give it a chance you never know what will happen" doesn't apply. you have to find him somewhat appealing to even consider saying yes or else your expectations are going to be really low going into the date and you won't really have much fun as easily.

• true.. i already find him annoying... and already have an impression of him so hmm

• if its not what you desire then its perfectly fine. its not even being rude.

• okay yeah

What Guys Said 6

• You ask this question like you need society's approval to act in your own best interest. Please, act in your own best interest at all times. It is not in your best interest to date this guy and you know it. So, turn him down. If needed, turn him down a few more times. If he continues pestering you, then find some way to block him, ignore him, or otherwise cut him out of your life.

• if you don't want to date him then don't date him, seems pretty simple to me, but then if you find him annoying why are you even texting him?

• Tell him you don't want to date him, maybe?

• its not like i've met the guy.. i met him once... and it was for like 5 seconds, my friend says go for the date experience but i really cbf

• Well he seems like a piece of work. I've said my piece. Up to you.

• just tell him you don't think its gonna work out and that a date doesn't sound like a good idea to you

• this is dumb just be honest

• Either go out on one date or tell him to stop wasting your time.

• okay yeah

• And look no reason to not go. Tell him the truth that you are not that into him but you could have a decent time. If you have nothing to do one of these nights just go out and enjoy yourselves. You never know.

What Girls Said 0