I'm 19 and have never had a boyfriend!?

Okay so I'm 19 and have never been asked out. I've always have said "just wait there's no reason to rush life" but honestly seeing other being happy and being inlove hurts. I have never had a boy show intrest in me not that I've noticed. I've just graduated high school and all my entire high school expierence I've never had a friend whos a guy i mean i did talk to some and chatted but they being my friend friend never. I don't close myself and ignore them so i don't know what is the problem. I admit I'm a chubby girl so i guess that might be the problem... i don't think im ugly no girl would say they are but i don't think im ugly. I'm outgoing i talk to people I'm always respecful to others i shy away sometimes but is that really a problem for guys to not talk to me? I dnt smoke or go out to party I'm not a wild girl i prefer to just chill and hang out i don't drink and sometimes i fel like a loser and think maybe thats what guys like but I'm not changing for anyone i just want someone who will like me for being me! So do you think those are why I've never had a guy ask me out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, please, you're beautiful. You're on the right path, so don't even feel as though you're an outcast or weird or what have you, just because you see other girls on a different road than you. There is nothing wrong with you except that you believe there is. All you should be worrying about right now is if you love yourself more today than you did yesterday and the boys will come in due time. From here, it seems as though you don't give yourself much credit which is unfortunate because you deserve that. If it hurts seeing other people together while you're alone, it just means you have to start liking how your own company feels first. The world will never run out of boys, even when you start dating and you get pissed and desperately wish they all moved to Mars. There will always be one out there looking for you. But he will want you to love yourself first. You're cool, don't even worry about it.

What Guys Said 14

• I didn't have a real relationship until I was 20, just really give it time, it'll be worth the wait, I'm single now but I know the waits going to be worth it when I find the one for me no matter how long it takes, I just hope it doesn't take me til 30 to do so.

• You sound like a well-rounded individual and I'm sure that you won't be single for long as someone will eventually step up and want to get to know and realize that you have a good head on your shoulders. I bet going to college or just being out and around people more to give you that exposure around guys will be a big help to your love life.

• From my experience, I think we focus too much on the people who do have relationships. If you look around hard enough, you'll find many more who are on the same boat, even some of the ones who you look at as absolutely perfect in every way.

• If you don't get asked out, there's something wrong with the guys in your neighborhood.

• normal, expect to have a relatonship at least once in your twenties

• I had my first real gf at age 17 and she was my first sexual experience as well. We were together for about a year.
    I didn't get another gf for almost 10 years after that for many of the same reasons that you have stated.
    You are waiting for the right guy. That can be a lonely wait but it is well worth it.
    Just so you know... you are a very attractive girl. Above average. ;)

• "So do you think those are why I've never had a guy ask me out?"

Those are all reasons to like a girl for. Just wait it out. I know how 'easy' that sounds but running around looking for someone tends to only hurt people in the end. From your description of yourself, you are an amazing girl. Just be yourself and the right one will come along.

• I am almost in my mid 20's and never have a girlfriend. That hard knock life.

• You're really pretty, maybe you should start flirting with guys you like.

• Just go for it. One day when you see a piece of hunk ask him out. All or nothing go big or go home no shame in losing only shame is not trying 115% all the way. good luck

• Same but I have never had a girlfriend. I am guessing it will happen sooner or later.

• Am I the only one who gets pissed off when women complain about never having a boyfriend or how they never had sex? Really? You're a woman... if you walk into a club and look gorgeous... you will get a boyfriend... or get laid. It's easy for women.

• We don't want the type of guy that would have right sex with any easy women. We want the ''only in a relationship'' type one. Off course I don't want to just get laid either. Basically, what we sometimes complain isn't really about finding any man at a club we can then try to change him into bf but finding the one we want, the specific one.

• I have been rejected over a dozen times just this year so please tell me again that it is easy to get into a REAL relationship

• Exactly!! Prismfemme

• I was 20 when I lost my virginity. Worst mistake of my life. Don't worry. It will happen, never rush it

• Don't rush, u look great. Be wise in selecting, quality is better than quantity on this case.

What Girls Said 2

• Hey girl! I know how odd it may seem, but most guys within this age range don't really go after girls. I've never had any relationship yet either. 19 is a great age, I would concentrate on finding out who you are more. It always seems like good things happen when you least expect it. I hope this helped. You are beautiful. Don't worry about it! :)

• It's ok I'm about to be 20 and have never even kissed a guy! I'm shy so I doubt weight has to do with it.
    It's mostly about personality, be confident in yourself too